- Faster & safer hydration with this in-helmet kit.
- For use in conjunction with the Kriega 3 litreHydrapak® reservoir
- Designed for racing conditions when it’s safer to keep both hands on the handle bars and concentrate on riding. This kit positions the soft bite valve of the hydration tube permanently near the riders lips, giving fast & safe ‘Hands-free’ hydration.
- A flexible white silicone tube fits along the base of the helmet with a Velcro® tab which fixes to the inside of the helmet under the cheek pads. The tube pushes through a hole in the front air vent so that the soft bite valve is positioned near the riders lips.
- A quick-release dry-break valve makes it easy to remove your helmet while still wearing the backpack. A big bore insulated tube, connects to a Kriega 3 litreHydrapak® reservoir with the push of a button. (Hydrapak® sold separately).
Step 1: Make a hole in the helmet front air vent. Push the white tube through from the inside
Step 2: Slide the hook and loop looped tab onto the white tube. Push the end onto the dry-break connector
Step 3: Remove the helmet inner cheek pad. Stick the Velcro® tabs to a flat area on the inside
Step 4: Replace the inner cheek pad and adjust the bite valve position to your liking
Note: depending on the helmet size, the white tube may need cutting down. The ideal position for the connector is as near to the helmet as possible.
- White silicone tube with Kriega branding
- Soft bite valve
- Easy-fit – Velcro® tab tube management
- Quick-release dry-break connector
- Big-bore insulated 'in-pack' tube
|Color in Text||Black|